There are various algorithms defined to analyze personality using certain segment of questions. Candidates are asked questions about various situations, facts and candidates are supposed to express their opinion by selecting one of the objective choices provided. System analyzes each response to calculate cumulative score of the individual for each sub section. Such type of tests are also know as psychometric tests.
It is useful to know nature of the person before hiring. Many organizations are replying on personality tests to know candidates. Face to face interview may not reveal all the facts of personality so standard assessment process can help organizations to take right decision about hiring particular candidate.
Eklavvya platform supports managing personality tests. Many organizations are using it for analysis of the individual.
Eklavvya also supports Big 5 Personality Test. This test is useful to understand 5 key personality traits.
The Big five personality traits provides the relationship between personality and academic behaviors.This model was defined by several independent sets of researchers and academicians.
- Openness to experience (inventive/curious vs. consistent/cautious)
- Conscientiousness (efficient/organized vs. easy-going/careless).
- Extraversion (outgoing/energetic vs. solitary/reserved).
- Agreeableness (friendly/compassionate vs. challenging/detached)
- Neuroticism (sensitive/nervous vs. secure/confident)